Carelink Live-in Care
– round-the-clock care and support at home
Live-in care is the increasingly preferred alternative to moving to a residential or nursing home. A trusted full-time carer is there round the clock to provide companionship and help to you or your loved one at home.
How can Carelink help?
• by providing one-to-one full time care in a discreet and friendly way
• by undertaking the professional personal/nursing care that may be required
• by offering companionship and living assistance, and enabling your relative or friend to live at home in dignity and comfort
• Carelink provides live-in care for people of advanced age
• We also care for younger adults with special needs – whether chronic conditions, handicap or injury.
• We care in many conditions ranging from stroke, dementia and Alzheimer’s, and multiple sclerosis… too many to list here. Simply ask us.
• Specialised care, for example palliative care and terminal illness.
• Shorter-term care can also be provided if required, for example when a patient has been discharged from hospital or has a short-term illness.
The Carelink Pledge:
“We at Carelink never forget that you are trusting us to come into your, or your loved one’s, home. We will respect your trust, and the dignity of your loved one we are helping to look after. In turn, family members will know that their loved one is staying in the familiar, relaxed surroundings of their own home.”
Carelink is just a phone call away 0116 251 3373
For a brochure, employment opportunities or general advice, contact Carelink Healthcare by calling Leicester 0116 251 3373